Switching to Dynamics 365 Business Central can boost your ability to care for your customers and allow you to provide service that keeps people coming back for more. If you want your business to be set apart from the competition, a difference in service is one of the best ways to do so. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the vital key to improving performance and offering your customer the best experience you have to offer.
Why Switch to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Watching our latest webinar, you have the ability to see the new features that will streamline your processes and skyrocket your productivity.
Start with a free trial tour of this versatile solution; there is no limit to the number of users, company size or database size. Flexibility is at the heart of this subscription-based system. Our latest webinar is a dive into the functionality of Dynamics 365 so you can see what this solution can do for your organization. You’ll learn:
- How to make the most of Microsoft App Source to empower your team and your developers to create custom applications that work.
- How to easily integrate your existing systems and familiar programs like Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, and more into one simple but powerful platform for your team.
- What Microsoft Power BI, the Cortana suite of tools, and the increasingly popular Azure IoT tools can do for your ERP program and how they can streamline your workflow and operations.
- The best ways to use Dynamics 365 Business Central to boost your team’s productivity, efficiency, and empower them to fulfill orders with ease. Collaboration and easy access to real time, up to date data makes it easy for everyone in the workflow to see exactly what is happening to any order. Your sales, inventory, accounting and fulfillment teams can easily meet customer needs and ensure that every order placed runs smoothly.
- To incorporate powerful automation tools including Microsoft Flow to streamline and boost operations. Automated notifications can be set at any level order and allow you to be alerted when something comes through that needs your attention or a closer look from a team member.
- How to streamline operational costs by determining which components and solutions provide you with the most value and how licensing fees work within the system; allowing you to create fully customized solutions that can be scaled – you’ll only pay for what you need now but can easily scale as your business grows.
Learn More About your Options with Dynamics 365 Business Central
From migrating your legacy systems to the versatile, innovative Dynamics 365 Business Central, to the considerations you need to think about as you work through your options, we’ve covered everything you need to know to make a decision about this powerful solution. Start with our latest webinar,
Save money by switching before June of 2019! Contact Crestwood at (866) 299-1001 or email us at [email protected] for more detailed information on discounted pricing for existing Microsoft customers!