This report by SMB group helps explain cloud computing, the different types of deployments, how to find the best fit for your business and how to evaluate cloud ERP Providers. Plus helpful tips to warn you of fake cloud ERP!
According to the SMB group, “There is no “one size fits all” cloud ERP choice that’s right for all SMBs. To select the solution best suited to your business, start with a thorough internal assessment of your company’s strategy, workloads, performance and security needs. From there, evaluate vendor/partner competencies, solution capabilities and deployment options to determine which alternative will align best with your business.”
This research report provides help on these topics:
- The SMB Dilemma
- Charting a Course in the ERP Clouds
- What Exactly Are Cloud Computing and Cloud ERP?
- The Cloud ERP Value Proposition
- Different Types of Cloud ERP Deployments
- Trade-offs Between Cloud ERP Models
- Security: The Elephant in the Cloud
- Finding the Best-Fit Cloud ERP for Your Business
- Evaluating Cloud ERP Providers as Partners
- Beware of the Faux Cloud ERP!
- Assessing Cloud ERP Partner Competencies
- Evaluating Cloud ERP Solution Capabilities
When you are ready evaluate your ERP options contact CAL Business Solutions. 860-495-0910 x4 or [email protected].
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut based Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner,