Have you ever had the need for a trial balance with non-sequential account numbers? For example, you’d like GL Trial Balance detail of accounts 6100 and 6520, but not the accounts in between, so you can’t use a range.
You can create your custom report using the GP Trial Balance and Navigation Lists! Here's how...
- Open the Financial Area page and click on Accounts in the Navigation Pane to generate your list of GL Accounts:
- Create a filter for the accounts you want to see. Select Add Filter, then enter the accounts you want in your report. When finished select the right pointing arrow to apply the filter you created. The accounts matching the filter will be displayed.
- Mark the accounts you want included in the report. To select all accounts, select the checkbox in the header.
- Select Reports > Print Trial Balance.
- Select Print and GP will generate a standard Trial Balance in detail or summary.
- You can also save the filtered list by clicking on the ‘Accounts (read only)’ menu and choosing a name for the list so you can use it again later. You will simply have to enter the checkmark to select the accounts to be used in the report and then select print.
That's it! We hope this is a helpful tip for you... Do you have
About CSSI Technologies:
CSSI Technologies is a certified Microsoft Dynamics GP partner with over 25 years of experience supporting Great Plains ERP users throughout Pennsylvania, the US Mid-Atlantic, and Northeast. CSSI works with GP users in a broad range of industries, such as manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, construction, hospitality, healthcare and education. CSSI’s team of experienced GP and accounting professionals is complemented by teams dedicated to custom software development as well as auto ID (barcoding and RFID) and mobile computing technologies.