As an all-in-one business management solution,
If you think that sounds promising, wait until you hear about how you can take advantage of the latest technology by tapping Business Central for its financial management capabilities. That’s right – Dynamics 365 Business Central can be used for all financial management matters relating to:
- Account Schedules
- Advanced Dimensions
- Bank Account Management
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Basic XBRL
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Change Log
- Check Writing
- Cost Accounting
- Much More!
Bringing the Full Power of Dynamics NAV to the Cloud:
A Comprehensive Solution for Managing Finances and Business Operations
Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the cloud via a shared “code-base” that makes transitioning seamless from entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems. As a single, comprehensive solution for managing finances and business operations, Business Central is suitable for businesses of any size, from startups to large organizations; this means that regardless of your manufacturing or warehousing operation’s scope, you can take advantage of this awesome tech.
Because Business Central brings a familiar MS Office look and feel, you can quickly make the most of the full integration with Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud services, including the aforementioned Power BI, to increase productivity. And, because it’s consistent with Dynamics NAV, Business Central includes:
What’s more, the platform can be easily extended by adding capabilities using pre-built apps or by applying customizations thanks to its flexibility.
Manage Your Financials, Automate and Secure Your Supply Chain and Optimize Operations
Here’s the part where we tell you what challenges Dynamics 365 Business Central can tackle. To begin with, the platform enables you to manage your financials, and in so doing allows you to:
- Make Informed Decisions – Now you can connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory and customer interactions to see an end-to-end view of your business, in addition to charting financial performance in real time via built-in Power BI dashboards.
- Accelerate Financial Close and Reporting – Streamline accounts receivables/payables and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately – all while maintaining compliance.
- Improve Forecast Accuracy – Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions while customizing reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
You can also automate and secure your supply chain by:
- Optimizing Inventory Levels – Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish, and purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
- Reducing Shortages – Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times and reorder points while suggesting substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Maximizing Profitability – Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use discounts or avoid overdue penalties, all while preventing unnecessary or fraudulent purchases via approval workflows.
What’s more, operations can be optimized by:
- Managing Forecasting to Fulfillment – Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Running Your Warehousing Efficiently – Enjoy a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfillment, and track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Reaching Optimal Output Levels – Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Now that you're financial are in order, consider the following add-on:
Inventory and warehouse managers often find themselves battling inefficient operations due to inaccurate warehouse transactions and time-consuming manual tracking. With
1 thought on “Making Financial Management Easier with Dynamics 365 Business Central”
Everything is related to finances. Making the financial management easy with the ERP software is an important motive for ERP solution buyers.