We regularly get asked by clients if Dynamics GP can be deployed in the cloud. The answer is YES. While GP is still a solution that needs to be deployed on a server, it is one that can be deployed on a Cloud server. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP),
7 benefits of deploying Microsoft Dynamics GP in Microsoft Azure:
1. Microsoft Azure promises 99.95% up time meaning that your GP environment will always be available and supported by both Rimrock and Microsoft.
2. Moving GP to the Cloud reduces the risk associated with managing on-premises infrastructure related to GP, resulting in significant cost savings over time.
4. A Dynamics GP installation in the cloud with Azure means you don’t have to worry about setting up an infrastructure or procuring and configuring hardware. As a result, deployment can be completed in a fraction of the time. Upgrades and patches can be applied in less time as well.
5. Microsoft Azure introduces a third option in how to deploy Dynamics GP beyond cloud or on-premises. – hybrid deployment. This method of deployment enables you to move selected workloads to Azure while keeping other workloads on-premises or at the data center.
6. Azure’s infrastructure scales to meet the demands of any business. Increasing data storage, adding more users, or integrating additional applications with your Dynamics GP deployment are all managed from an online console to accommodate changing needs quickly and seamlessly.
7. Hosting Microsoft Dynamics GP on Azure is an extremely cost effective deployment option. There are no hardware costs to purchase or maintain and Azure’s scalable platform means you only pay for consumption of data and power that you use. The result can mean significant savings for your organization.
Why not complete an upgrade at the same time?
What’s the next step?
Every client’s GP requirements are different.