Essential: Leverage robust functionality and the power of the cloud to bring about better communication and information exchange across all areas of your business. The Essentials Functionality include the following areas with examples of functionality of each:
- Advanced Financial Management-Cost Accounting, Inter-Company Postings, Cash Flow Forecast, Responsibility Centers, Multiple Currencies.
- Customer Relationship Management-Contact Management, Opportunities, Outlook Client Integration, Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) Connectivity.
- Inventory Management-Item Categories, Stock Keeping Units, Multiple Locations, Nonstock Items, Item Tracking.
- Sales-Pricing, Discounting, Sales Tax/VAT (depending on country), Return Order Management, Invoices, Order Management.
- Project Management-Resources, Time Sheets, Estimates, Jobs
- Warehouse Management-Put Away, Pick, Automated Data Capture System, Bin Set-Up, Warehouse Management Systems, Cycle Counting.
Premium: The Premium licensing includes all of the functionality in the Essential version and enhances the ERP solution further with 2 powerful additional components: Service Management and Manufacturing.
- Service Management-Dispatching, Planning, Service Orders, Contracts.
- Manufacturing-Supply Planning, Agile Manufacturing, Capacity Planning, Demand Forecasting, Finite Loading, Machines Centers. Production BOM.
Learn more about
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A