What’s new in the workflow functionality of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018?
Microsoft is continually improving Workflow functionality, and the newest version within Dynamics GP 2018 is no different. In this blog we will look at the four key features added in GP 2018, that improve the workflows and enhance user experience. Workflows 4.0 builds upon an already feature-rich solution and offers more simplicity than ever.
Copy Workflow Step
- Copy a step within a workflow
- Option to rename new step
- Option to include sub-workflow steps
Create reminder emails
- Add reminder functionality to workflow
- Reuse existing messages and modify with reminder comment
Purchase Order Workflow Messages
- Add account description to email workflow message
- Purchase Order Workflow Message
- Purchase Requisition Workflow Message
Reporting for Workflow
- Workflow History Report available
- Filter by workflow type, workflow approvers, workflow status, or approval date
- Include workflow comments on report as option
Continue following our blog series for the latest on the newest features implemented in Dynamics GP 2018.
Interested in making the jump to GP 2018 and taking advantage of these new features?