It takes a lot of time to keep track of the total hours worked by employees, stay up-to-date with tax preparation and update employee profiles. It’s time to get a new Payroll system if the HR department can’t keep up with daily operations. Here are five reasons why you need a payroll software.
1. Save Time: Payroll can be very strenuous with the mass amount of operations needed to keep everything in order. Calculating hours, tax preparation and employee data maintenance can take multiple hours to complete when it's done manually. Investing in a good payroll system will allow information such as direct deposits pay, up to date tables, and even updating your general ledger to be automated.
2. Reduces Human Error: When businesses manually enter employee wages, there is always the possibility of human error. Use a payroll system to reduce human error is and save the company money.
3. Always Up-To-Date with Taxes: When tax season is approaching it can take hours to ensure that all information that has been entered manually is correct. Payroll systems will always have the tax tables up-to-date, so your business will always be compliant without the added stress.
4. It is secure. One of the most essential features that a payroll system needs is security. Payroll contains very sensitive data, which is kept confidential and can be stored away safely in the cloud. The only person who has access to this data is granted permission through role assignments.
5. Easy Integration: It is important to have your systems talk to each other. Your ERP system and payroll system go hand in hand. Payroll software can easily be integrated with well-known systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is an all in one system that allows businesses to work digitally and became scalable. Insight Works has developed a Canadian Payroll add-on that integrates with Dynamics 365 Business Central. Join our Canadian Payroll with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Webinar to learn how their system makes the whole process of employee administration and finance much easier.
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Time: 11:00AM EST – 11:30AM EST