Here is the latest in our series of power-user tips for Dynamics GP -- read on for time-saving advice on using Microsoft GP like a pro...
Dynamics GP's Management Reporter is a powerful tool which we often find to be underutilized. Ever wonder how to set up Attribute Reporting in Management Reporter? Here's how:
1) On Report Definition Report Tab set Detail level to Financial, Account & Transaction. Open Column Format.
2) In the Column Definition window select the Column Type as ATTR.
3) Set the Attribute Category (there are over 25 Attribute Categories to choose from).
4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 for each Attribute Category you would like to select.
5) Save the changes to the Column Definition.
6) Generate the report.
7) Drill down to the transaction detail where you will see each of the Attribute Categories you selected in the setup.
That's it - It's that simple!
CSSI Technologies is a