If you're like us, you probably had a dozen questions pop into your head when you first heard this announcement. Rest easy—we're here to bring you up to speed on this new solution.
1. WAIT, WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAY THAT MICROSOFT HAS A NEW CLOUD ERP OFFERING?
Yes! Microsoft will release this offering to the public on April 2nd—available through Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) channel.
2. WHAT DID YOU SAY IS THE NAME OF THIS NEW CLOUD ERP?
The name of this new solution is
3. WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL?
This is not your run-of-the-mill ERP system. In a single, end-to-end cloud solution, Dynamics 365 Business Central will enable you to connect your business, make smarter decisions, and grow easily.
4. OKAY, THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING, BUT WHAT DOES DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL REALLY DO?
Dynamics 365 Business Central will tie together systems and processes to manage your financials, sales, service, and operations.
What we are talking about here is a true end-to-end view of your business where you can:
• Manage your financials
• Automate and secure your supply chain
• Sell smarter and improve customer service
• Keep projects on time and under budget
• Optimize your operations
5. HOW DO I KNOW IF DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL MAKES SENSE FOR ME?
Do you live in a world of multiple, disconnected systems? Do you suffer through manual processes and duplicate data entry? Do you bang your head against your desk whenever you try to produce a report? Do you lose sleep at night worrying about data security? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you have likely outgrown your current accounting system. This is where Dynamics 365 Business Central comes into play.
6. BUT THERE ARE OTHER CLOUD ERP SYSTEMS OUT THERE—WHAT MAKES DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL SO SPECIAL?
For a relatively low-price, Dynamics 365 Business Central also integrates with other Microsoft Cloud services, including Office 365, and can be customized or extended for specific industry needs with PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
But even better, you can work where your business takes you—whether that be the office, the airport, or even a hot air balloon. You want to work on your phone? No problem. You want to check your orders on your tablet? We got you! You have a mix and match of Android and iOS devices? That’s okay, you’ll get one consistent and secure experience across Windows, iOS, and Android.
7. I SPEND MY DAY IN OUTLOOK. HOW WILL DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL HELP ME?
With Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can create quotes, process orders, submit invoices all without leaving Outlook. Dynamics 365 Business Central is integrated with the Office tools that you already use daily such as Outlook, Word, and Excel—ensuring quick adoption by your staff.
8. SOUNDS GREAT, BUT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
There are two versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central: Essentials for $70 per user per month and Premium for $100 per user per month.
9. CAN BROADPOINT HELP ME LEARN MORE ABOUT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL?
You bet we can! Gold-certified in both ERP and CRM, BroadPoint is part of Microsoft’s elite Early Adopter Partner Program. Membership in this exclusive program means that we’ve gained access to these new features and previewed this new functionality before it release to the public. BroadPoint can quickly get you up to speed on Dynamics 365 Business Central and show you how it will transform your business.
10. OK, THIS SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IS THIS A DREAM?
Good news, this is not a dream—it’s really happening! This is
By BroadPoint --