Why Choose PHTPlus?
PHTPlus is designed to work the way you do. It is for companies like yours that receive customers’ parts, perform a process on them, and send those parts back to the customer.
Does Your Company Provide Any of the Following Services?
If your company provides any of the following services, PHTPlus was built for you:
- Barrel Zinc Plating
- Rack Zinc Plating
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Heat Treating
- Powder Coating
- Wet Painting
- Galvanizing (hot-dip, spin)
- Dyes, Waxes, Oils
- Standard and Trivalent Chromates
- And more…
PHTPlus Addresses the Needs of This Unique Industry:
- The items processed are not owned but still need to be accounted for: Received, Processed, Shipped and Invoiced
- Visibility to all customer parts and their current status & location
- Unique part numbers and processes that are customer AND item specific
- Processes may change for the same part (one time it is coated, the next time it is barrel zinced)
- Flexible pricing that will automatically compute sales invoice based on customer/part/process combination
- Prices can be based on customer, customer-part combination, process applied or even by process step (with min/max)
- Process and specific step instructions, tooling and quality measures
- Easily identify specific chemical and other material costs per process and process step
- Quick and easy data collection and process updates to know the exact status of every customer part and order
- Support for barcoding and scanning “out of the box”
- Match process costs with shipments and invoices for accurate sales and direct cost amounts
- Financial metrics and reporting to enable the business to know where it stands day-by-day or week-to-week – no more waiting on overdue financial statements
- Part-specific details such as coating thickness and quality measures
- Ability to quote and estimate new requests based on process requests or process steps involved
- Instant visibility to chemical inventories and other raw materials required to process parts
- Flexible scheduling and visibility to all operations by customer-part, process and more
- Ability to quickly change and re-prioritize orders
- Contract and Blanket orders
- Fully integrated with financials, payroll & HR (if needed) and even mobile-based business intelligence and metrics
- View metrics on any device, anytime and anywhere so you know exactly what is running and where you stand
More Reasons to Choose PHTPlus
- Available as a cloud-based hosted solution that requires no hardware or other infrastructure besides connectivity
- Use our unique industry-specific RapidLaunch process to be LIVE in 60 days!
- Fixed price setup, training and other installation services so there are no surprises
- Convert your existing data so you don’t have to re-key records
- We have over 20 years of implementation and support service history
- On-going support program that provides unlimited support so your team can call, get help and stay current with no additional costs or surprises
- On-line support database and training courses available at no additional charge
- Affordable and flexible pricing options
Download the Whitepaper Now
This 3-page whitepaper explains how PHTPlus, TrinSoft's ERP solution for plating, heat treating & finishing services, is designed to work the way you do.
If you have any questions, drop us a note or give us a call at (859) 252-6225.
by TrinSoft, LLC a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner in Kentucky