One of the best defenses against business setbacks, and an important driver of business performance, is having an up-to-date accounting system that minimizes risk and enables the creation and preservation of value. Successful organizations know how to take advantage of opportunities and counter potential flaws and therefore improve their performance, in many instances through effective application of controls. With a business solution from Microsoft Dynamics GP, whether in the cloud or on your servers, you are able to better manage your financials:
- Support your business goals and growth ambitions via currency and consolidation tracking.
- Effectively manage finances with powerful business applications that are quick to deploy, like Workflow, easy to use and can enable more growth for your business needs.
- Grow efficiently — use SQL technology to reduce costs and really enable your data access to track more data from other systems.
- Safeguard your business by setting up role-based security to keep your data protected and be prepared for the unexpected so your business never misses a beat.
- Do business anywhere — get the benefits of more mobilization with Microsoft Analyzer, which can access dashboards and information and have them work together wherever you are located.
Microsoft Dynamics GP and Office 365
The move to the cloud is just part and parcel of the revolution happening in business today, with more flexible ways of sharing information and the ability to visualize and interact with data in real time from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud can have your team sharing, connecting and reporting regardless of where they need to work, with security-enhanced access via a web browser.
Only Microsoft offers a complete platform with the flexibility to deliver the solutions you need, from server to cloud, desktop to mobile devices. The Microsoft cloud, along with Power BI, gives businesses a connected platform that helps automate their core processes and lets them grow their operations efficiently by enabling better reporting with Management Reporter. Since its introduction, Microsoft Dynamics GP has become one piece of a total business solution that helps organizations focus less on their infrastructure and more on their strategic needs.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions provide accounting personnel the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud or on your servers — the choice is yours.
Written by Accountnet, Inc.