With the holidays behind us, now is a great time to reflect on the successes and challenges of 2017 and make plans for the upcoming year. This year, take control of your business by diving into your software and learning more about how Microsoft Dynamics GP can work better for you.
- Consider moving GP to the cloud.
There are many different options for making your current software solution available in the cloud. The cloud will enable your employees to access GP no matter where they are, making your workforce more mobile and dynamic. Additionally, you only pay for what you need and no longer have to budget for expensive servers.
- 93% of businesses move to the cloud because it increases productivity outside the office
- 60% of businesses move to the cloud because it frees up IT resources to work on more strategic tasks
- Discover features in GP you own and should be using, but aren't.
Every new release of GP includes new features that you may not be using yet. Now is a great time to learn about GP functionality and how new and enhanced features will help you. Some of our favorite tips and tricks that not everyone is taking advantage of include:
- Paste icons to the toolbar for shortcuts from anywhere
- Limit look-up views to active accounts only
- Copy and paste to the GL!
- Duplicate a journal entry
- Use Positive Pay to have the bank verify dollar amounts and names of checks that clear your account
- Use scheduled payments for loans that create the monthly payable, splitting between interest and principle.
Stoneridge has a variety of different webinars scheduled in the immediate future. You don't need to be a customer to join any of our webinars. Make sure to check out the
- Build your network.
Making connections with other GP users is invaluable and can help when you have questions about GP, or just want to bounce some ideas off another GP user.
No matter what your goals are for 2018, rely on a software partner that can help you reach them. Want to find out how GP can better fit your needs? Schedule a Business Analysis Meeting with Stoneridge Software. During this meeting, Stoneridge will learn more about your goals and your current processes. From there, we'll put together a plan that will help you reach your goals and better use GP. Schedule your Business Analysis Meeting today.