The GP experts here at CSSI compiled a list of notable updates:
- There have been no updates or changes to W-2 or W-3 forms.
- There are required changes to EFW2. However, if you use Greenshades to do your electronic W-2 filing, this is not required.
- Microsoft has made product quality fixes around year-end payroll.
- Form and code changes for the Affordable Care Act are required if you print 1095-C’s from GP.
- There have been changes to Fixed Asset Luxury Auto Depreciation.
- **No Payables form changes**
As a final note, there is no year-end update for GP2010. If your business is still on 2010, it’s time to think about upgrading. Also of note –Mainstream Support for GP2013 will end on April 10, 2018.
By CSSI –
CSSI is a certified Microsoft Dynamics GP partner with over 25 years of experience supporting Great Plains ERP users in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and New York. CSSI works with GP users in a broad range of industries, such as manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, construction, hospitality, healthcare and education. CSSI’s team of experienced GP and accounting professionals is complemented by teams dedicated to custom software development as well as auto ID (barcoding and RFID) and mobile computing technologies.
Contact CSSI today with questions or support requests regarding your GP instance: