Microsoft’s continued commitment and development of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP) has resulted in the release of
New Financial Accounting Features:
- In financial accounting, dimension filters can now be applied to all dimensions. These are available, among others, in the chart of accounts, general ledger, accounts payable and receivable.
- Out-of-the-Box Microsoft Excel Report Templates such as Trial Balance, Cash Flow, Profit and Loss and others can be constantly updated.
- Moreover, lists (e.g. journals) can now be accessed in Excel and changes written back, taking business logic into account. (Both require an Office 365 account).
- Dynamics NAV 2018 also offers an additional sub ledger for employees with individual “employee” ledger entries as well as an account type “employee” in the general journal (e.g. for settling travel expenses).
- In addition, the new Accountant Hub provides cloud-based support for external accountants.
Core Financial Accounting Features:
- Account Schedules
- Bank Management
- Bank Reconcilation
- Basic XBRL
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Change Log
- Check Writing
- Cost Accounting
- Dimensions-Basic and Advanced
- Fixed Assets-Basic and Advanced
- General Ledger
- Inter-Company Postings
- Payment Handling
- Responsibility Centers
- Unlimited Companies
Learn more and download the