Equipment rental and service deal with a daunting mass of information. This data comes from diverse entities and sources. In addition, it needs to work 24/7 for operations, financials, and short- and long-term planning. Furthermore, it needs to handle business and government relationships, and, of course, customers.
In today’s marketplace, you’re dealing with monumental paradigm shifts for rental scenarios. You have to deal with mobile technologies and devices, omni-channel interfaces and sites, as well as new options for invoicing and payment. And this is just the beginning. Furthermore, everything is connected—or it can be, if you combine business intelligence (BI) tailored to rental and service industries with power BI and other third-party BI tools. Let’s take a brief look at how
DynaRent Business Intelligence Overview
DynaRent Business Intelligence enables you to create customized, independent reports and graphical analyses using your preferred tool.
- Utilize combined collections of data specifically designed for the equipment rental, leasing, and service industry.
- Flexible design lets you combine information from multiple (data) sources within your company in one report.
Equipped with precise data organized the way you need it, you’ll be able to make smart decisions about current and future operations, finances, trends, and more. As a result, you’ll have the knowledge you need to stay competitive with your offerings. Consequently, you can increase customer success by analyzing specific business relationships and using that knowledge to make the optimal next move.
Whether you’re a single entity or multi-national conglomerate, DynaRent Business Intelligence fills critical gaps needed to sustain and build the health of your business.
DynaRent offers built-in, configurable data cubes for analysis that can incorporate data and capabilities from multiple sources, and other BI tools.
Image 1: DynaRent Business Intelligence has a intuïtive graphical interface.
DynaRent Business Intelligence benefits:
- Specifically designed for the equipment rental, leasing, and service industry
- Offers 360-degree financial and operational insight for all equipment
- Helps you to anticipate and adapt quickly to changing service needs
- Structured and combined data collections allow you to start designing your reports directly
- Compatible with third-party BI solutions such as Power BI, Targit, Clickview, etc.
- Backed by a team of industry experts
- Fully integrated with DynaRent and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Moves your organization’s processes to a “management-by-exception” workflow by providing real-time insight into role-based KPIs.
Image 2: DynaRent Business Intelligence, with the new depots analysis you get immidiate insight.
Curious about possibilities, challenges, and solutions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit