With your business running in the cloud, it’s easy to change and adapt at your own pace without involving IT. Start with what you need, quickly and easily, then be ready for growth.
The Business Edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 will have options for several modules across different areas such as:
- Financial Management Functionality (ERP)
- Sales/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Marketing/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
It’s important to note that this diverse business management solution is continuing being enhanced with new features and functionality. The below system capabilities are a sample of such functionality:
Contact Management: To streamline your marketing reporting, you can now specify a salesperson/purchaser code for user accounts. When you then create sales or purchase documents, the default salesperson/purchaser code is the one specified for your user account.
To increase sales people's productivity in managing opportunities and to provide a more fluid experience for phone and tablet devices, you can set default chances of success in the sales cycle stages in opportunity management.
Managing contact duplicates is important as contact information tends to grow over time. If you're a sales & relationship manager, your Home page now shows the number of duplicate contacts.
Filter exactly which contacts you want to export from a segment and send to a marketing Agency.
Create contacts and groups to support your business relationships with prospects, customers, and vendors.
- Manage your business from within Outlook, or use the optional link to Dynamics 365
- Automatically synchronize contacts within Outlook for faster customer communication
- Combine sales and Dynamics 365 data in one system to target products to specific customers
Dynamics 365 Integration: Connect to your Dynamics 365 for Sales solution in a few easy steps. The assisted setup helps you synchronize your data across the two apps, including sales orders, item availability, units of measure, and currencies.
Prioritize leads based on revenue potential and opportunity to close through the entire sales cycle.
- Drive leads through the sales funnel using pre-defined steps
- Generate sales documents within Outlook and respond to prospects faster
- Use multiple sales funnels to work on the same leads thanks to Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 for Financials integration
Outlook Client Integration: Automatically pull information from Dynamics 365 for Financials to create personalized sales quotes.
- Create quotes and send them to customers using Word templates, all from within Outlook
- Eliminate re-keying of information, improving accuracy and faster quote to order to cash
- Allow users and customers to work in familiar Microsoft applications
Sales Invoicing: Post sales right from Microsoft Outlook and email invoices as a PDF attachment that include a PayPal link to help customers make quick payments.
- Convert quotes to invoices in Outlook and minimize manual work
- Prepare estimates and generate them using Microsoft Word forms
- Easy correction or cancellations of posted sales invoices to satisfy last-minute customer changes
Sales Order Management: Post sales orders to record your agreement with a customer to sell certain products on certain delivery and payment terms.
- Automatically creates the related item and customer ledger entries
- Easily correct or cancel posted sales invoices before payment
- Send sales documents as PDF attachments in emails
Sales Pricing and Discounts: Keep track of your agreements with customers concerning discounts, prices, and payment methods. Set up special prices and sales discounts and apply discounts to sales order lines. Calculate invoice discounts automatically. The discount can differ from customer to customer with different minimum amounts (also in different currencies) and different rates, depending on the size of the invoice. The discount is calculated on the individual item lines and becomes part of the net sum of the invoice.