Stoneridge Software offers Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX7) online training courses throughout the year, as well as customized training by request. Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer Workshop and Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX7) System Admin Workshop are two popular courses. See detailed course outline below and registration links.
This three-week course covering
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Development Workshop
- Visual Studio Overview
- AX Architecture
- Data Types and Tables
- User Interfaces
- Debugging and X++ Control Statements
- Objects and Classes
- Accessing the Database
- Exception Handling
- Security for Developers
- Working with Data
- Data Entities
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Admin workshop
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) – Lifecycle Services serves as the administration center for Dynamics 365 for Operations. LCS is used for environment management and system health monitoring.
- Application Object Server (AOS) – An Application Object Server (AOS) is a core component of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations installation and is installed as part of an LCS deployment into an Azure environment. An AOS enforces security, manages connections between clients and the database, and provides the foundation where business logic for Microsoft Dynamics for Operations is executed.
System Administration – This workshop will review the system parameters, common maintenance procedures, and administrative capabilities available.
- Security – In Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, individual security permissions are combined into privileges, and privileges are combined into duties. The administrator grants security roles access to the application by assigning duties and privileges to the roles. You will learn the key differentials in D365FO security.
- Moving Environments – In D365FO, information specific to an environment is stored in the database. For this reason, there are specific steps that must be taken to update the environment specific information.
- Code Deployment – The development and deployment of code are tightly correlated with the use of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), which supports continuous build and test automation. The code is developed and checked in using VSTS. A build is created which is used for testing and validation and further promoted into the live or production environment when passed and approved. Learn the basic ideas and methodology of code deployment and promotion within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Performance – Performance issues are something everyone might deal with during an implementation at some point. The admin workshop teaches important tools available to you to use in different scenarios through Life Cycle Services.
About Stoneridge Software
Stoneridge Software provides