-Webinar Showcasing How Dynamicweb Is More Than Just Ecommerce for Dynamics AX Users-
Nothing is worse in business than having to repeat processes using more manpower because business systems are not united. We have found an Independent Software Vendor or ISV, called Dynamicweb that integrates your eCommerce with ERP, giving your customers a dynamic, seamless buying experience. But more importantly like Dynamics AX, the product lightens manufacturing's work load in bringing a product to market.
Clients First initially engaged with Dynamicweb at the
Discover why 12,000+ websites are hosted on dynamicweb during our webinar
Register To Begin A One Platform Transformation with Dynamicweb.
Date: June 6, 2017
Time: 2 PM CST
Hurry, space is limited!
Dynamicweb helps manufactures who use Dynamics AX and other ERP systems like Dynamics NAV by:
- integrating your ERP's business logic, product data, ordering etc. creating a no data re-entry environment
- providing self-service for customer reorders, returns and order history
- helping you to expand globally with multi language, currency, payments and taxes
- aiding in increased basket size and revenue with cross and up-selling
- delivering your brand message effectively through different channels
- generating leads from your website
- easily updating and publishing content on the web or for mobile devices
- monitoring campaigns
- using versions control inside campaign messaging
- applying workflows so you can apply rules to approve content before publishing
- allowing your company to monetize services alongside your product
- even wielding the ability to begin subscription delivery of your merchandise
The united approach of this ISV benefits your company in not only having ecommerce content management and email marketing in one platform; but it integrates with business systems, and optimizes operational costs by integrating your ecommerce and ERP like
For more information about the integration between Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX, we invite you to get in touch with our friendly advisors at Clients First Business Solutions.