MineralTree launched a nine-part web seminar series and CPE program that introduces finance teams to new technologies and best practices in accounts payable and payments.
Our goal is to teach finance teams how to use automation technologies to improve their processes, reduce errors and cost, grow revenue and become a more strategic contributor to the business. Other departments across the company have automated, now it’s the finance team’s opportunity to benefit.
Take a look at the nine sessions we’re hosting and be sure to
- March 15 at 2pm ET – Should You Automate Accounts Payable? Understanding the Benefits
- March 23 at 12pm ET – Introducing Automation to the Accounts Payable Department
- March 30 at 1pm ET – Defining the ROI & Communicating The Business Case for AP Automation (CPE credit)
- April 5 at 12pm ET – The Top 5 Reasons to Automate Accounts Payable (CPE credit)
- April 20 at 1pm ET – Moving From Paper Check to Electronic Payments
- April 27 at 1pm ET – What Automation Means For Your Next Audit (CPE credits)
- May 4 at 11am ET – 9 Questions to Ask When Evaluating Your AP Automation Options
- May 12 at 12pm ET – A Look at MineralTree vs. Other Automation Solutions
- May 16 at 1pm ET – Going From Manual to Automated: How To Have a Successful Implementation of AP Automation (CPE credit)
Have questions? Contact us for more information.