While there are many financial management software solutions available, thousands of nonprofit organizations continue to embrace Microsoft Dynamics GP as the solution of choice. For more than 10 years, the Ariett team has worked closely with this sector on Purchase to Payment automation. In fact, while examining our own customer base, we found that approximately 39% of our GP customers are
1. Microsoft Dynamics GP partner channel remains one of the strongest and most knowledgeable service providers. Dynamics GP consultants not only know the Dynamics GP application, but they also understand the business requirements of nonprofits, including managing entities, programs and grants; segregating funds; and tracking budgets and encumbrances at a detail level. When organizations must pass a successful audit to secure funding from foundations and the government, Dynamics GP partners understand the importance of helping organizations prepare for financial auditors.
2. The Dynamics GP ISV (Independent Software Vendor) community extends the Dynamics GP application by providing affordable, functional solutions at a price point that mid-market nonprofits demand. Some of these Dynamics GP ISVs have established expertise in software implementations and business process best practices for the nonprofit community. For example, as a complete Purchase to Payment solution, Ariett helps organizations control, anticipate and have visibility to costs throughout the purchasing lifecycle. Ariett
3. Ariett further supports nonprofit programs, funds, grants and projects with a
Interested in some real-life examples of how Ariett’s nonprofit customers are reaching success and lowering costs with each grant/project tracked and each approval against budget? Then check out
- Southwest Key Programs
- Centro de la Familia de Utah
- Adopt a Family of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Northwestern Counseling and Support Services
Ariett generates savings on every contract, requisition, invoice, expense report and payment with a modern, unified procurement platform. For more information, please visit