New trends have emerged that can greatly impact the success of your business. Are you prepared to respond to these trends and turn them into a competitive advantage?
- Keeping pace with a mobile workforce. Anywhere access to relevant business data (inventory, account status, purchase history) is the new normal—your customers expect it!
- IT moves to the background. Gone are the days of making decisions based on what your technology can handle; business systems take a back seat to business outcomes.
- The “Internet of Things.” Information is everywhere and is being used to spot patterns, trends, and buying behaviors. Are you tapping into data from all your appliances and devices?
- Security across devices and the cloud. Loss or theft of devices can be crippling in today’s increasingly mobile workplace. Cloud-based protection keeps your data secure.
- Ever-changing compliance regulations. A cloud-based solution is flexible enough to adapt quickly and keep you in check.
- Digital natives move up the corporate ladder. Today’s workforce expects technology to support and grow with them, not to limit what they can offer to customers.
- The age of data analysis. Collecting data is one part; understanding it is another. Harnessing your business data brings you valuable insights that help you get and stay ahead.
- From challenge to advantage. Capitalizing on these industry trends is easier than ever before with powerful, affordable, enterprise-grade business solutions from Microsoft designed for businesses, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP. The cloud is leveling the playing field, allowing businesses of all sizes to compete effectively and grow efficiently.
- Gaining an edge in the cloud. Financial Services companies moving off QuickBooks can now save time to do consolidations and Currency tracking that they once did manually.
Accountnet will configure the core system and any new modules. Once the initial system is set up, they will upload copies of your existing databases to the cloud servers for testing (migrations can usually be performed overnight or on a weekend with little to no downtime). Final integrations with any Microsoft Office products (like Excel and Outlook) or external applications can be completed and validated.