Did you Google “Microsoft Dynamics ERP Pricing?”
Or maybe you used Bing to conduct your search.
Either way, you probably found our Quick Quote Price Wizard here: https://www.erpsoftwareblog.com/quick-quote/
And now you’re really in luck. Because when you use this tool you will receive a free and instant Microsoft Dynamics cost estimate, including a cost comparison for on-premises, hosted and cloud deployment options.
The value of the Price Wizard lies not only in the fact that the results are free and instant, but also in the ease of use. The form itself has been designed to require a minimum of data input for the best possible use of your time. In all likelihood it will take you less than 5 minutes to fill out the form.
You don’t even have to download anything. Rather, you will instantly receive a comprehensive document as an email attachment in your inbox. That document contains a line itemed cost estimate, of course, since that’s what you asked for. But it also contains a bunch of bonus material:
- Executive Summary
- Dynamics ERP video case studies
- Tips for working with a partner as you plan for your software implementation
- Support plan details
- Module descriptions
- Dozens of links that you can follow to get additional information about:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon)
- Microsoft dynamics AX (Axapta)
- Links to the CustomerSource and Knowledge Base sites where users can get 24x7x365 self-service support and answers to technical questions.
- And it doesn’t end there…
Your quick quote is actually a treasure trove of information that you’ll rely on and look back at often.
Visit www.erpsoftwareblog.com/software for even more information!
By ERP Software Blog Editors, www.erpsoftwareblog.com