Running a successful business depends on the ability to gain insight into business data and extract and present information in a meaningful way. A company’s employees need to be able to transform data into actionable insight no matter where they are located in the organization. The capabilities available with
As a modern finance leader, you require a holistic view of your business to effectively drive performance. To make informed, strategic decisions, you need access to the right data. Microsoft Dynamics provides business insight through the tools users already have on their desktop. Flexible and comprehensive reporting tools, simple business intelligence capabilities and a platform for data access provide the right fit for the needs of your business. Microsoft Dynamics GP opens you to business insights finance professionals require to plan and anticipate customer needs, such as:
- Gaining visibility and insight into how your business is performing
- Defining who on your team makes business critical decisions on your behalf and help them respond quickly and confidently.
- Looking up specific data related to their role like budget versus actual spend
- Always getting the correct overview of the trial balance
- Spotting opportunities quickly, identify potential problems before they occur, and take quick action.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions give both technical and non-technical employees the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
Written by Accountnet, Inc.