Run your business and delight your customers with the tools you need to increase insight, grow sales, manage your financials, and stay compliant. Microsoft business management solutions go beyond simple integration with Microsoft productivity tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel. With a single sign-on you can access your business applications from within Office and share data across solutions, making your tasks easier and your people more productive.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP and the Microsoft Cloud, you’re free to work anywhere, anytime, across your devices. It’s quick to deploy, easy to use, and has the power to support your growth ambitions. Start with what you need today and easily adapt as your needs change.
- Financial management and accounting. Manage cash, assets, and banking.
- E-banking and wires: More and more companies are electronically sending files to the bank, even positive pay.
- Project management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency. Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
- Consolidations: Planning to consolidate your reporting? In finance, the process includes importing data, mapping general ledgers to a single chart of accounts, normalizing the consolidated data, and producing reports called consolidated financial statements.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions give both technical and non-technical employees the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Written by Accountnet, Inc.