Microsoft Dynamics has just released its latest Microsoft Dynamics ERP product. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that enables companies to manage their finances, manufacturing, sales, shipping, project management and services. Continue reading to learn what’s new with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and how integration to your eCommerce platform can bring your company to the next level.
What’s New with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 offers significate new capabilities in mobility, business insight and cloud services, as well as better functionality with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365. It will help businesses lower costs, compete effectively with larger organizations, streamline processes, empower workers and scale securely through the cloud. Here’s what’s new:
- Work natively with Azure SQL, Power BI and CRM Online.
- New native apps for all devices including phones and tablets.
- Improved scalability, security and availability via better cloud performance.
- Enhanced accounting functionality.
- Workflow enhancements to improve customized automation in billing, HR and payroll.
- Better document management and workflow capabilities for process automation and paperless document management.
Integrated eCommerce for a Seamless System
A k-eCommerce web store