Before you make the decision to implement Dynamics NAV in your organization, finding out Microsoft Dynamics' costs is very important to ensure that you stay within the budget allocated. But figuring out the total cost of an ERP implementation can be tricky. Since no two businesses are the same, the standard factors affecting ERP implementations are usually coupled with many different elements that drive the level of customization required by a business and affect ERP implementation costs.
- deployment options (on-premise, cloud, or hybrid);
- licensing models (Starter Pack / Extended Pack; full user access / limited user access);
- number of users, type of users (on-premise, mobile, or both) and their training needs;
- the level of configuration and customization required to run your business today and support future growth;
- implementation partner (implementation costs may vary greatly among vendors, based on your unique business requirements along with the implementation and support services they provide).
Do you want to find out more information about the factors that influence Microsoft Dynamics costs? We invite you to download the “What’s my price?” e-book.
To accurately calcu
by Clients First South Central