Human resources managers everywhere are trying to stay on top of changes to healthcare reporting under the new Affordable Care Act (ACA). These new rules require close attention and prompt response by many businesses. Don’t sweat it! Deploy a simple add-on solution that can help you get through the process efficiently and accurately.
The ACA has dynamically changed the way businesses manage healthcare programs. As with any new legislative-driven change, these new rules can be confusing and intimidating. You can manage these changes with greater efficiency by integrating the
- Eligibility calculations: You can use ACA Compliance to track employees who either are currently or will eventually become eligible for health insurance under the new ACA legislation. Automatic alerts can trigger action when needed.
- Affordability calculations: Employees who currently have or will have insurance that isn’t considered “affordable” according to the safe harbor rules can be tracked and reported with this solution. Automatic alerts can trigger action, when needed.
- IRS Form 1095-C and Form 1094-C: You can automatically identify the employees that need IRS form 1095-C and the data on the form can be automatically populated with the data within your system. The IRS Form 1094-C, transmittal of Form 1095-C, meets the filing requirements for controlled and affiliated groups. In addition, Part III of IRS Form 1094-C can be automatically populated if required.
- ACA Information Center: Stay on top of important reporting dates, news, or other action items with the ACA Information Center. You can also monitor ACA-related metrics and forecast which variable-hour employees could hit full-time status.
- Missing data: ACA Compliance can provide notifications for eligibility, affordability, and missing or inconsistent data, such as mission employee or dependent coverage data. Respond faster to these situations before bigger problems arise.
- Automatic software updates: As legislation and IRS guidance updates are subject to change, the ACA Compliance solution can be automatically updated.
Stay on top of data needed to comply with the new ACA legislation by adding this important solution to your ERP. Contact Integrity Data for more information about using ACA Compliance to gain control and insight over ACA reporting.