Dynamics GP 2015 R2 is quick to deploy and easy to use! This latest version associates with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure to offer a powerful solution to support your business ambitions. Make your business more dynamic using this combination of ERP with productivity, collaboration and reliability. Dynamics GP 2015 is packed with new features and enhancements. The top new enhancements include:
- Self-Service User CAL – This lower-cost self-service user type is for users who only needs light functionality within GP. The self-service user CAL is a named user applied per individual.
- Business Analyzer R7 - A tablet app available in the Windows, Android, and iOS app stores.
- Service-Based Architecture - Lower costs and the time required for customers and partners to create and modify solutions built on Dynamics GP.
- SmartList Designer & Refreshable Excel Reports - The ability to actually create new SmartLists without purchasing an add-on product to do this. If your needs are fairly simple, you need to take a look at the SmartList Designer.
- Workflow for Approvals that includes General Ledger Batch Approval, Payables Batch Approval, Receivables Batch Approval, Vendor Approval - Workflow approvals allow organizations to streamline the way they work. Approval workflows actually came out in GP 2013 R2. However, it was limited to purchasing. Now you can easily set up workflows that don’t require any outside components like SharePoint.
- Expanded Workflows – Streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll and project expense related approvals. These new workflows allow customers to customize solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Identity Management – Enables a single log in through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to allow users to work seamlessly across Dynamics GP, Office 365 and other cloud-based apps.
- Requisition Management - The ability to use purchase order requisitions prior to actually creating the purchase order is huge for most organizations. Many companies have processes in place that are completely manual including paper trails, calls, emails. This functionality was available in the past with add on tools, but now is built right into GP. Almost every organization has purchase orders so why not build a requisition process in front of it to control whether or not we should go ahead with that purchase order.
Let us tell you about these changes so you can take advantage of them when you upgrade to Dynamics GP 2015 R2. Please call Robert McFall for more information at 901-382-1634 or email Robert at [email protected].
by Computer Resources