Empower your employees with Microsoft Dynamics GP’s new Self-Serve user licenses!
We recently partnered up with Microsoft to feature a webinar on the new Self-Serve user licenses and its functionality within Microsoft Dynamics GP! Check it out on our website here: https://bit.ly/1HvXLJL
- Overview of user license & core functionality
- Employee Profile (Paystubs, W4, Direct Deposit)
- Payroll Timecard (Time Entry)
- Manager Profile
- Purchase Requisitions
- Overview of additional functionality
- Project Time & Expense
- Licensing Promotions
Questions we were able to address within the webinar:
- Does time card integrate with other attendance systems?
- Can we set the default to “print to screen” for employees who are viewing their paystub?
- Can you add multiple accounts for direct deposit and is there an electronic signature requirement when submitting something for approval?
- If something gets ‘rejected’ does the user that submitted it get notified via email?
For further questions regarding self-serve user licenses, please contact our team directly at 920-687-4797. Thank you!
by Avastone Technologies LLC