2015 A/R Software Market Overview and Application Evaluation Tips
There are many benefits to implementing A/R management software, such as an average reduction in DSO of 20%, reductions in bad debt write-offs, increased efficiency, rapid ROI, and more- but before you can realize those benefits, you need to choose the right solution. Business technology continues advancing at a rapid pace and where there were once only a handful of A/R management solutions, there are now hundreds of options available on the market-each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Selecting an A/R management system is no different than evaluating other important business software systems like ERP and the value proposition and selection of A/R management software will depend greatly on your business objectives, complexity, industry, and needs.
Join us for a webinar where we will discuss:
- How A/R management software has changed in the last few years.
- General applications vs. ERP-Specific applications
- Hosted vs. premise applications.
- The value of accounts receivable software.
- The current accounts receivable software market overview.
- Important considerations during accounts receivable software selection.
- Features to look for in an A/R management solution.
- Industry specific applications
- How to choose the right system based on the size and complexity of your business.
- Accounts receivable ROI and total cost of ownership.
All registrants will receive a copy of our 2015 Accounts Receivable Management software Buyer’s Guide and Request for Proposal template which were designed to help companies identify and measure potential vendors and CCM business applications comparing a broad range of criteria including vendor strength and market viability and product technology and functional capabilities. The RFP template provides 320 common features available in today’s cutting edge CCM business software to help you save time and ensure you’re not missing a beat as you evaluate your software options
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2015
Time: 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET (1 Hour)