Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 was just released. Here are the important things you need to know about this new version.
Dynamics GP 2015 Pricing:
The software price list for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 has not changed. It is still the Perpetual Licensing model. The basic pricing is that the Starter Pack is $5,000 (includes 3 users) and each additional full user is $3,000.
Dynamics GP 2015 System Requirements:
The hardware/server specs and minimum requirements for Dynamics GP 2015 have been released. The most important changes to note are that the following are no longer supported in Dynamics GP 2015:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 all editions
- Windows XP all editions
- Windows Server 2003 all editions
- Windows Vista all editions
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Office Communicator 2007
Dynamics GP 2015 New Features:
According to Microsoft the main benefits of Dynamics GP 2015 are:
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign-on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service-based architecture to lower the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Self serve user licenses are provided for employees who need only very light self-service functionality within Dynamics GP, such as was formerly offered in Business Portal. (Business Portal has been discontinued in Dynamics GP 2015.)
If you want to get more specific, we posted 32 “
Download the PDF:
Download the PDF:
Dynamics GP Roadmap:
What is coming after Dynamics GP 2015? Check out the roadmap:
If you are interested in evaluating Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 contact CAL Business Solutions at 860-485-0910 x4 or email@example.com.
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner,
2 thoughts on “Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 Pricing, System Requirements, New Features and Roadmap”
I was wondering whether this package is available for business in New Zealand, what support you would provide and what the cost will be.
Microsoft Dynamics is available worldwide. I would recommend that you contact Hitachi Asia Pacific. They are a member of this blog site and work with companies in New Zealand. They can give you all the info you need!