Santa delivered a gift early this year –
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign-on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Microsoft recently released Business Analyzer R7, a "companion" tablet application available from the Windows, iOS, and Android app stores.
- As part of Dynamics GP 2015 release, Microsoft is also introducing a lower-cost self-service user license type for users who need only very light functionality within Dynamics GP. The self-service user CAL is a named user that will be applied per individual.
If you are interested in more information about Dynamics GP,