The continual development and commitment to this popular Enterprise Solution by Microsoft has resulted in the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV called Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015.
NAV 2015 further allows you to grow your business faster in a mobile and cloud first approach. Also added are features that allow customers to do more to enhance their reports without the need for a programmer.
Do more on the go with capabilities such as sending to Excel, up-to-date charts and KPIs, emailing of sales quotes and invoices, and shooting and attaching pictures with your camera.
Get an overview of your business in the Role Center.
Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details.
Search across all columns in a list.
Send lists to Microsoft Excel or Office 365.
Shoot pictures using the camera on your mobile device and upload them to Dynamics NAV.
- Rotate your device to get an overview of your data or focus on content.
- The App is available for IOS, Android, and Windows
- Radically simplified invoice design and production through new interoperability with Microsoft Word. Power users can now create customized, branded invoice templates on their own in Microsoft Word without having to engage a technical consultant.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 also helps customers collect cash faster and spend less time managing it with new capabilities for electronic payments and automated account reconciliation.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 also offers enhanced upgrade tools to help partners significantly lower the cost and time required to move customer implementations to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- User Experience Enhancements: With an even more intuitive RoleTailored user interface, Dynamics NAV 2015 helps you by making data entry on pages faster by showing mandatory input fields (Mandatory Field). Faster processing by automatically filling in document numbers (Auto-fill, No. field). Easier review of documents such as orders, invoices, and credit memos by hiding totals shown on the page. Increase productivity by only showing what is relevant to the user, depending on user permission sets and license.
- To present striking operational Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards, that improves decision making and focus actions the Role Center now can show special cue tiles that apply custom formatting to any computed numerical value. NAV dashboards can show an indicator that changes color based on the data values that the tile reflects (Enhanced Cues).
Contact us to schedule a
Submit any Questions about
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc.