Eligibility event functionality is available with
- Human Resources > Periodic > Benefits > Eligibility events
- Human Resources > Common > Workers > Workers
- Human Resources > Common > Benefits > Benefits
In this post, we will walk through creating an eligibility event using the first path indicated above.
1. Navigate toHuman Resources > Periodic > Benefits > Eligibility events
2. Create a new eligibility event by:
- Clicking New Event
- Filling in the Event name and Description (optional)
- Select the event type from the dropdown
- Select a Coverage start date
- Select an Enrollment period start date and fill in the Days to enroll
- Click on Create event
3. The event has been created we will add the Workers which are eligible for this open enrollment event. In our example, we are setting up open enrollment for all workers so we will click the “Add all workers” button on the Workers FastTab. If you want to add specific employees, you would click the Add button and select workers.
4. Click the Benefits FastTab then the Add button to select the benefits which apply to this event. Once you have added all benefits, click the Process button on the action pane.
5. You will receive a message prior to the event processing. Review the information and click OK to process the event.
6. Close the event and select the event on the Eligibility events grid. Click the Show Results button. This will allow you to see all the employees which are eligible. Once the enrollment period begins, all employees who are shown as eligible can be enrolled.
by Laura Garcia, Dynamics AX Application Consultant for