If you are a formula manufacturer then consider having a lunch & learn and join Panatrack and Vicinity Manufacturing for an informative webinar on barcode-based inventory management within
Do you really trust your inventory numbers or are you suffering from these common inventory control issues?
- Back orders or delayed shipments
- Downtime or delayed production due to inventory shortage
- Manual management of inventory via spreadsheets
- Frequent physical counts to confirm actual inventory quantities
- Inaccurate lot tracking
Attend this informational webinar to learn how bar code scanning can simplify inventory management.
- You will be introduced to the benefits of bar code technology -- the key tool to efficient inventory tracking.
- We will walk you through the life of inventory tracking from receiving, stocking and usage using PanatrackerGP directly updating Dynamics GP.
- Discover real-time validation for order picks for shipment to your customers.
- We will demonstrate how real-time recording of transactions will provide you with an inventory status within GP you can rely on as accurate.
Webinar details and registration:
Date: Tuesday, June 17th
Time: 1:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time
(11 a.m. PST, Noon MST, 2 p.m. EST)
About Vicinity Manufacturing:
Vicinity has been designed from the ground up to meet the business challenges unique to process manufacturers. From formulation to compliance, scheduling to production, Vicinity software automates and streamlines operations. Many everyday tasks such as Material Safety Data Sheets, Quality Control, formula development, inventory control—as well as just producing the product—become easier and more efficient. Built on Microsoft's® .NET™ technology, Vicinity tightly integrates with Dynamics GP. Its power can be used at one location or extended across multiple facilities, giving you ultimate flexibility for improving your manufacturing operations.
Panatrack is a software development firm that specializes in systems for tracking inventory, assets, and activities. Using data-capture technologies such as barcode, RFID, and mobile handheld computers, we create solutions to track the transactions that are critical to efficient business operations.
We have been in business since 1996, beginning our operations in consulting and custom software development. The benefits of data-capture and mobility quickly became apparent, and we soon focused our business on these technologies. Our staff’s expertise is an intersection of software development, accounting practices, and operations consulting.
Buy or find out more about these solutions:
When your expanding North Texas business is ready take advantage of Dynamics GP 2013 and ISV products, then contact our Microsoft Certified Professionals at Custom Information Services (CIS) for information about current special pricing, trials and demonstrations. You can reach CIS at 817-640-0016 or via email at [email protected] CIS has been helping business implement technology since 1989 and is a Silver ERP Partner for Microsoft Dynamics GP.