Cloud hosting – is it for your business? With
Key factors to consider are the size and nature of your data, your required level of
- Lower initial investment and predictable monthly costs.
- Remote access to your critical data.
- Managed IT services - focus on your business outcomes, while we handle updates and maintenance in the background.
- Rapid implementation.
- Complete data backup & disaster recovery services.
- State-of-the-art security from experienced data center security staff.
- Possible higher cost of ownership in the long run as the “rent vs. own” model takes effect.
- Certain industries required that sensitive data be kept within an on-premise network.
- As you grow, you may face unexpected costs as your user subscriptions increase.
- One time investment. No recurring payments and monthly subscription costs.
- Gain full system control with restrictions, monitoring, and data management.
- Full control over custom development and integration.
- Greater data security via an on-premise network.
- Higher upfront investment. Hardware is required to host on-premise solutions.
- On-premise software licensing is more costly upfront than subscription licensing.
- A larger, highly skilled IT staff is required to maintain your systems and hardware.
For a high level estimate of your investment in Microsoft Dynamics GP, get a free
If you have questions about ERP in the cloud or would simply like to speak with a GP expert, contact us today:
By Turnkey Technologies, Inc. - Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky Microsoft Gold Dynamics GP and Gold Dynamics CRM Partner.