As I get ready to board a flight to Atlanta, with my suitcase, laptop, booth, and supplies ready, I thought I'd share my top 5 expectations for the coming week at Convergence 2014:
- I can’t wait to get a glimpse of the new features we’ve begun to hear about for the next releases of Microsoft Dynamics GP & CRM!
- Excited to see my ‘friends’ from 20 years of being in the Microsoft Channel!
- Eager to find some ‘treasures’ in the Expo and to share exciting news ourselves at our Booth (#947)!
- Looking forward to visiting Philips Arena to see Biz Stone/Arianna Huffington and the Band FUN!
- Anticipating the knowledge I’ll get from all the sessions, but especially the Dynamics Idol session on Friday morning at 9am to see what favorite tips the GP All-Stars share with us!
The annual Microsoft Convergence conference is a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and grow - both your knowledge and your organization. I can't wait to see YOU THERE! Stop by Booth 947 to see why I'm preoccupied with the characters above! Can't make it? Look for our