Microsoft has published a document entitled "Top 10 Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics SL," which you can download
2) Familiar and easy to learn. Microsoft Dynamics SL works like and with Microsoft Office products, helping to reduce training time and costs.
3) Integrated project accounting and project management. Reduce duplicate data entry.
4) Real-time access to key reporting data. Quick access to advanced analytics for project, distribution, and financial data.
5) Comprehensive support for project-based processes. Microsoft Dynamics SL is designed to simplify and handle the intricacies of project-based requirements and processes, from financial reporting, job costing, time and expense, and purchasing goods and services, to managing subcontractors, supervising the workforce, and even winning new business.
6) Tailor the solution to meet your unique needs. Built-in customization tools that make it flexible and easy to adapt without extensive development work.
7) 24/7 web access. Web-based access from any location.
8) Simplified access to compliance-related data. Microsoft Dynamics SL also provides a Government Contractor report to assist in Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) inspections.
9) Share information across your company. Quickly and easily store and share key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and shipping information using a Microsoft SharePoint site.
10) Connect with innovative applications and technologies. The latest technology innovations with a web services architecture that leads to better performance and efficient application integrations, both for your current systems and those you adopt in the future.
by MIG & Co.