- Communicate regularly and openly
- Build trust with your partner
- Collaborate through the rough patches
- Lean on your partner to improve your business
- End toxic relationships and find the right match
- Choose a reselling partner with strong ISV relationships
The eBook’s layout is easy on the eyes, and its language is easy to follow yet still manages to squeeze in a great deal of useful information into ten pages. It even includes a "wallet card" checklist to help you remember the six strategies on the go. As great as Microsoft Dynamics ERP products are, they will not make business happen on their own. They still require users who are committed and focused on getting the most out of the innovative tools they have at their disposal. Smoothing out relationships with VARs and ISVs can go a long way toward propelling a business to its goals, and this eBook is an excellent resource for getting started.
1 thought on “New eBook Shines Light on Microsoft Dynamics VAR and ISV Relationships”
Good advice in this eBook on Partner and Customer relationships. I plan on using this to help some of the Dynamics GP customers that call our company that are not happy with their current partner.