Part of being successful and effectively growing your business is having the right technology in place. This means having the right accounting software to help maximize profits, productivity, control risk and manage change.
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, then now is the time to consider
- Are you concerned with the ability of your QuickBooks software to scale to your changing business needs during this tough economic climate?
- Have you experienced performance or reliability issues as your business has grown and become more complex?
- Do you worry about compliance and the security of your financial information?
- Are you simply “getting by” with entry-level accounting software that presents a range of challenges every day—from transaction limitations to disconnected data.
- Does QuickBooks hinder your ability to make sound business decisions?
It’s easier and more affordable than you think
There’s never been a better time to move to Microsoft Dynamics GP. Now, for a limited time only, you can purchase 5 user licenses of Microsoft Dynamics GP for $3,000 USD (a savings of 85%)! Click here for more details on this offer.
See how Microsoft Dynamics GP can help you and your employees make decisions that help improve profitability, turn margins into cash flow, and ultimately drive your business growth.
Roger Borek, Borek Business Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, Oregon