I received a phone call from a prospect looking for a
GP2013 now has a Document Attachment Setup window and a new Document Attachment Management window. The Setup window includes options such as:
- Allowing documents to be deleted (with or without a password)
- Allowing attachments to flow from Master Records to Documents
- Allowing attachments to be sent in emails
- Setting the Maximum File Size
The Attachment Management window includes:
- An audit trail feature including user, date and time for both attaching and deleting files.
- Ability to attach or preview files for Customer, Vendor and Item records, as well as, Sales and Purchasing transactions. And, probably the most impressive, you can attach documents to individual line items on transactions!!
Emailing Attachments is simple too! From the Sales Transaction Entry or Purchasing Transaction Entry window, enter a document number and click on the Actions button then Select Attachments to Send in Email.
Return On Investment using Microsoft Dynamics GP. We do this by providing unique
products that help users be more efficient, and by partnering with you to create
client specific enhancements that streamline business activities.