Many of our Microsoft Dynamics GP Payroll clients are looking for ways to make their payroll tasks easier. Integrity Data, one of our trusted ISVs (independent software vendors), designed and developed several add-on software solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP Payroll. Integrity Data’s add-ons help round out GP’s payroll functionality, making it a complete payroll solution for any industry and organization. Their add-ons can save you time and money and make your life easier.
Recently, we hosted a webinar for the add-ons highlighted below; you can register to view it on demand at
Employee E-mail Statements
- Provides access to statements earlier than traditional mail does.
- Greatly reduces the chance that a statement will get lost, misdirected, or delayed during delivery or misplaced after the employee receives it.
- Ensures that employees can receive statements even if they are traveling or away from their mailing address.
- Allows employees to retrieve their statements at any time of the day and on weekends.
- Saves you a ton in postage!
Comprehensive Leave Manager
Many organizations, regardless of employee count, need unlimited flexibility to track and manage leave benefits. Integrity Data’s
Easily reverse automatic deductions such as health insurance or life insurance premiums with the
- An employee who has no wages for a certain pay period may still submit an expense report
- A health insurance premium has been deducted, but due to termination, it has been over-withheld and needs to be reversed out.
- You need to make an adjustment to a previous deduction amount on a paycheck without modifying deduction maintenance records.
Negative Payroll Transactions
Providing functionality that allows the system to process negative deduction transactions during payroll processing,
Paycheck “What If” Calculator
Many organizations would prefer to perform net pay or gross-up calculations hypothetically rather than taking the time and risk of changing data to run a fake payroll. This add-on eliminates the need to change employee settings and subsequent hassles if information is not returned to the correct settings. The need to process a mock payroll is eliminated by using the
Contact The TM Group today at 888.482.2864, or visit our website
Submitted by: Jennifer Swiderski - Marketing Manager, The TM Group Inc in collaboration with Terry Carlton - Senior Account Manager, Integrity Data