Service Management is another functionality area within
However, with Service Contract Management, you can set up an agreement with the customer concerning the service level to be delivered. With this granule, you can:
- Maintain information on contract history, contract renewal, and contract templates.
- Manage warranty details on service items and spare parts.
- Record details on service levels, response times, and discount levels, as well as on the service history of each contract, including used service items and parts and labor hours.
- Measure contract profitability.
- Generate contract quotes. *It is recommended that you also use the Service Order
Similarly is Service Item Management in which you can record and keep track of all your service items, including contract information, component management, and BOM reference and warranty information. Use the Trendscape Analysis feature to view key performance indicators on the service item in a given time frame.
Register your after-sales issues including service requests, services due, service orders, and repair requests with Service Order Management. Service requests can be initiated by the customer or created automatically according to the terms in your service agreement. Data can be entered in the service orders by a call center employee or by your repair shop. You can also use this granule to register impromptu or one-off service orders.
Furthermore is the ability to register and manage equipment loaned to customers. Get a complete history of your service orders and service order quotes through the Service Order Log.
Finally Service Price Management will allow your company to set up, maintain, and monitor your service prices. Set up price groups based on different criteria—such as the service item (or several item groups), the service task involved, or the type of fault—for a limited period of time, or for a specific customer or currency. Define price calculation structures that include all parameters involved in providing service—for example, the parts used, the different work types, and the service charges.