On July 16,Tensoft announced the
Here are some highlights of the enhancements available now in Tensoft RCM 6.0:
- Enhanced Billing Functionality:
- Multiple “post-to” options
- Ability to over-ride bill dates and back-post to contracts
- New billing codes that allow customers to analyze revenue more thoroughly to help understand what drives their business
- Period-of-Performance (POP) Reconciliation Utility: helps customers keep track of the changes to their Contract Invoice POP when new revenue agreements are created
- Other key enhancements:
- New reporting options
- Improved security
- Optimized revenue agreement flow: revenue can be pulled in five different ways!
- Additional compliance capabilities
- New streamlined revenue agreement with easy to view audit reports, as well as other revenue agreement functions like revenue agreement specific forecasts
- Streamlined revenue agreements
The Tensoft Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) family of products brings together the specific revenue recognition, recurring billing and contract management functionality that today's technology companies need. This suite of modules completely automates the complex revenue recognition and management cycle, and replaces spreadsheets and double-entry processes with a fully integrated and auditable revenue management solution. The product comes in three different configurations: RCM, RDM or RDM/D, depending upon a company’s business model. The right fit is critical to achieve maximum revenue recognition productivity improvements.
To learn more about Tensoft RCM 6.0, contact me directly at [email protected] or call (888) 450-4030 x406. If you are already a Tensoft customer, just log in to CustomerSpace to view the release notes, view the “What’s New in RCM 6.0?” recorded webcast, or to sign up for future training webcasts.
By Caprice Murray, Tensoft,