We know that software investments shouldn’t be taken lightly and a big part of any evaluation is to review and understand the costs. So if you’re in the market for
- How many concurrent users do you need? How many users will need to be on the system at the same time? Decide if each user needs full access or read only access.
- What functionality do you need? All Microsoft Dynamics GP users receive access to functionality in the Starter Pack. You can purchase additional functionality in the Extended Pack or Additional Packs for a one-time fee.
- Calculate software license cost.
Calculate the cost of the Starter Pack, any additional packs and the cost per user.
- Starter Pack: $5,000 for THREE concurrent users (required)
- Additional Full Users: $3,000 each
- Additional Limited Users: $600 each (read only access)
- Extended Pack = $10,000
- Customization Pack = $6,000
- SmartList Builder Pack = $2,000
- Extended HR and Payroll = $7,000
- Collections Management = $3,500
Get a description of each Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 module by clicking
The easiest way to get a quick cost estimate for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 – including software, maintenance and estimated implementation services is to request a free automated Microsoft Dynamics GP Quick Quote from
Roger Borek, Borek Business Solutions, Oregon Dynamics GP Implementation and Services