By Mark Chinsky
Unlike those other solutions, its based on the core solution from the worlds largest software company with billions being spent annually on R&D and access to the latest technologies around web, mobile, and other emerging trends. It includes all the modern technology of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formally Navision) along with the deep fundamental accounting functionality and capabilities. However, its fully extended for the needs of the Distribution Industry.
Additional capabilities include:
- Picking, Packing & Shipping integration with all the major parcel carriers like UPS, Fedex, as well as LTL (less than truckload) carriers
- Wireless handheld computer support for receiving, putaway, transfers, picking & shipping
- Class beating Inventory forecasting & replenishment capabilities
- Full support for EDI (Electronic Data Interchanged) use by most major retailers like Walmart, Target, Federated etc. It also includes EDI support for companies that use a 3PL (Third party logistics) warehouse so as to avoid any manual processing from customer order to shipment and fulfillment
- Extensive commission calculation abilities including split commissions by line
- A full Collections Management module to ensure timely cash management. Like any business, Cash is King.
- Enterprise Search for finding any data anywhere in the system. Basically Bing or Google for your Distribution software system.
- Options for out of the box integrated Ecommerce. Both BtoB and BtoC situations.
It still includes all of
NAV-X is supported by a nationwide network of Distribution Industry specialists who wake up every morning thinking about how to improve the business of distributors via Best Practices and automation.
For a full demonstration of this Distribution Solution, check us out at
by Clients First Business Solutions