Do you work for a company that has multiple locations but with
• Sent an employee compensation increase request that seemed to fall through the cracks?
• Sent an annual review to HR only to find it was never reviewed?
• Received paperwork back from HR that was late?
• Received a notice from HR that you have not sent required documents to the central office on time…yet, you sent them last week?
This list could go on and on. You may have even thought of several other scenarios just by reading through these four. When dealing with these disconnected scenarios, you’re often left thinking one of two things…
1) I wish the central office would just leave me alone and let me do my job!
2) Where is the support I need from the central office when I need it?!
Just imagine how much easier your job would be if you actually received the information you needed, when you needed it or were able to rely on timely responses when timeliness is most critical.
Any time a human resource must touch a step in a process, there is, created by that touch, an opportunity for error. It’s only human! This human error is amplified by having remote locations. At least at the central office, you could walk down the hall and throttle (solicit help from) someone. Damage control, meaning a response after the fact, is costly and not always efficient or effective.
Would things go better if you, at the branch office, sent in HR/Payroll paperwork that automatically went to the right office, and then you were sent verification of the paperwork being received by that office? Would everyone at the branch office like to know that their annual review was electronically sent directly to the right resource in the HR department for immediate approval?
What other centralized operations if automated could make the branch office more efficient and effective? Do you need approval for certain purchases? Is there an approval process for engaging local vendors for services? If you sign up a new client, is there an approval process required?
No matter what operation you need streamlined,
We have outlined 9 ½ ways automation can help improve productivity in an ‘easy to digest’ infographic.
by Integrity Data