How can your ERP system be used as a competitive strategy? The white paper 25 Brilliant Ideas to Outsmart Your Competition with Microsoft Dynamics ERP, was written with contributions from 21 ERP software professionals. As the name implies, it features 25 examples of ways companies are pulling ahead of their competitors with Microsoft Dynamics.
While extensive, the tone of the white paper is light and intended for use by business professionals who do not have a great deal of familiarity with ERP software. Rather than acting as a step by step guide or as a technical manual for using the software itself, the paper focuses on ways that ERP software can be used to gain a competitive advantage. Examples revolve more around strategy than technology.
Examples covered in the white paper will include:
- Ways to improve margins and reduce costs with ERP software
- Tracking patterns and trends to make resource predictions sooner
- Using Dynamics to be prepared for audits
- How to be prepared for explosive company growth if and when it occurs
- Cutting time out of the budgeting process
- Effectively managing a recall
- Breaking into new channels
- Identifying which business strategies are effective using daily automated metrics
Companies mentioned in the white paper include a restaurant chain, manufacturers, a retirement community, a movie studio, an engineering firm, and an entertainment company, among others. The authors hope that the diverse range of companies will help business professionals understand how widely applicable Microsoft Dynamics can be, and how creatively it can be used to gain a competitive advantage.
Download the white paper PDF now at www.erpsoftwareblog.com/brilliant-erp. Too busy to read? Then download the MP3 audio file and listen at your convenience.
By ERP Software Blog Editors, www.erpsoftwareblog.com