Deploying your business systems, like your ERP software, in
- Getting an industry leading ERP solution without up-front hardware or software costs.
- Rapid implementations that can get you up and running quickly.
- Gaining the ability to scale your solution as your business needs grow and change.
- Freeing your IT staff from maintaining your ERP solution so that they can bring additional value to your business in other areas.
- Eliminating the hassle of maintaining your own servers.
While these benefits are enticing, I know they don’t mean anything to you unless they translate into a return on the investment that you make in your Cloud ERP solution (
One of the main things to keep in mind is that, unlike on-premises deployments with up-front hardware and software acquisition costs that are considered capital expenses, Cloud ERP subscriptions should be calculated as operating expenses.
For a breakdown of the other factors you should be considering when calculating the ROI of a cloud ERP solution, attend our 30 minute webinar on May 14th.
By Socius, an ERP Partner in Ohio (www.socius1.com)